Friday, September 9, 2011

About Me

About ME...I am 15 years old and a sophemore in high school.  I am on the varsity field hockey team, but I also play lacrosse and basektball.  I absoulutely hate when people try and say that girls sports are not as important as boys because that is just annoying and completly untrue. I have a really big obsession with ice cream. I personally just think it is really great. I love to just hang out with my friends and my family. I love laughing. I really love fall even though most people hate it because its not warm, but I like when its colder and then its homecoming and then its halloween and Thanksgiving and finally Christmas.

I have an older sister, Sophia, who is a junior at University of Michigan and we are very close.  I also have an older brother, Joey, who just left for his first year at Kalamazoo College and is also playing baseball there. Sometimes I like being the youngest, but in this case I really hate it because now I am stuck with just my parents and I for the next THREE YEARS. I love family parties with all my cousins because family is really everything.  My one cousin, Addie who is a frosh right now, is like my best friend and I always have the best laughs with her.

I guess I am excited for this year.  I am hoping to focus and work hard because a lot of people say that they wish they worked harder sophemore year.  I am hoping to get more involved in service opportunities and have a lot of things going.  Although it may be busy, I like being busy because it is better than being bored. Well that's me!

No comments:

Post a Comment